We want you to be satisfied, so all eligible courses purchased on IVL Learning Hub can be refunded within 30 days. For whatever reason, if you are unhappy with a course, you can request a refund, provided the request meets the guidelines in our refund policy.
- Most refunds are returned via the original payment method. Please note that certain restrictions may apply and some purchases may only be eligible for credit refunds. Refund requests cannot be submitted in the IVL Learning Hub mobile app .
Our 30-day policy
While our 30-day refund policy is to allow students to learn risk-free, we must also protect our instructors from fraud and provide them with a reasonable payment schedule. Payments are sent to instructors after 30 days, so we will not process refund requests received after the refund window.
Additional reasons for denied refunds
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit or deny refund requests in cases where we believe there is refund abuse, including but not limited to the following:
- A significant portion of the course has been consumed or downloaded by a student before the refund was requested.
- Multiple refunds have been requested by a student for the same course.
- Excessive refunds have been requested by a student.
- Users who have their account reported, banned or course access disabled due to a violation of our Terms.
- We do not grant refunds for any subscription services unless otherwise required by applicable law (please see below for more information).
These refund restrictions will be enforced to the extent permitted by applicable laws.