a great place to Learn
What is SAP SD ?
SAP SD (Sales and Distribution) is a module within the SAP ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system that is designed to manage the sales and distribution processes of a company. SAP SD is integrated with other SAP modules, such as Material Management (MM) and Production Planning (PP), to provide a comprehensive view of a company’s operations.
Key responsibilities of an SAP SD professional:
- Configuring the SAP SD system to meet the specific needs of a company
- Setting up and maintaining master data, such as customer and material data
- Creating and managing sales orders, deliveries, and billing documents
- Managing pricing and discount structures
- Integrating with other SAP modules and external systems
- Providing support and training to end users
If you’re interested in a career in SAP SD, you can start by learning the SAP software and gaining a solid understanding of sales and distribution processes.
Why should you choose SAP SD as a career?
Who can study SAP SD?
- Candidates having a foundation in sales, logistic or warehouse concepts and a willingness to learn.
- Anyone with an interest in core business functions and a desire to switch to a global career can study SAP SD
- While no specific qualifications are needed to study SAP SD, having a MBA or B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering will be advantageous.
What you can expect from IVL Learning Hub's SAP SD Live Course?
- Our SAP SD course module is specifically designed to teach SD to consultant-level candidates.
- The course structure and syllabus are closely monitored and updated in relation to industry standards and SAP Arena upgrades.
- Our SAP SD courses are practical and job-oriented.
- Our courses include hands-on learning and demo projects.
- Session recordings will be uploaded to our LMS portal.
- Our SAP SD instructors have real-world experience; mostly, they have worked as SAP ABAP consultants
All of our courses are 100% designed to meet your objectivies